Our Foundation Degree Course in Football Business Management (FdA) is designed for students with an interest in all aspects the football industry.
To enquire further about this course please email [email protected]
- An A-level grade profile of CD-DD.
- A BTEC grade profile of PPP-PP. This can be achieved from either an Extended Diploma or a combination of smaller BTEC qualifications.
- Achieve an advanced apprenticeship (Level 3).
- Other Level 3 qualifications are accepted for entry. A minimum of 56-32 UCAS Tariff points will be required.
- Access to Higher Education Diploma:
- 56-32 UCAS Tariff points.
- Non-UCAS Tariff-based Level 3 qualifications are also considered for entry. Please contact [email protected] to check your eligibility.
- We also give equal consideration to applicants who are currently in work and wish to apply to University College Birmingham. To apply, you must have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience, demonstrating management or supervisory duties. Your application must also include a reference from your line manager supporting your entry to higher education. For further details, please contact Admissions.
How Will I Study?
You will learn through classroom-based lectures and seminars in the educational room in the Community Hub based at Shrewsbury Town Football Club.
Example of a typical teaching week (up to 12 contact hours):
- Smaller group teaching – 4 hours
- On-site live project work/applied learning – 6 hours
- Tutorials – 2 hours
You will also need to commit around 20 hours per week for individual study time.
Estimated breakdown of assessment for this course:
- Coursework – 55%
- Practical assessment – 40%
- Written examinations – 5%