Celebrate in style at the Mercedes-Benz Football Hub with our Shrewsbury Town Kids Parties!
Whether you are celebrating a birthday, a successful season, or just a special treat, our Kids Parties are suitable for any occasion, giving children the chance to train with our fully qualified coaches along with some Dominos Pizza to refuel!
Our standard Kids Party Package is available at weekends on NON-MATCHDAYS for the following time slots:
The standard package is available for £17.50 per child (minimum of 10 children) and includes:
- Football Skills Session – 45 mins
- Dominos Pizza Package – Pizza, potato wedges, chicken strips.
- Mini Football Tournament – 45 mins
Matchday Experience Package
For the 2019/20 season we will also be offering a brand new Matchday Experience Party Package for Shrewsbury Town home games at a cost of just £24.50 per child (minimum 10, maximum 20) which includes entry to the game for all attendees and 1 adult per child. The Matchday Experience Party includes the following:
- Stadium Tour
- Football Skills Session at Community Football Hub
- Mini Football Tournament
- Matchday tickets for all children attending (+1 adult ticket per child)
- Photo of the first team
- Matchday Programme for birthday child
We also have a range of extras available for our parties to make the day even more memorable for a small extra cost:
- Ticket Party Invites (pack of 10) – £3
- Lenny the Lion lunchtime appearance – £20
- Signed team photo (non-matchday party only, available from August) – £1 per photo
- Party bags – £3 each, which include
- Matchday Ticket Voucher
- Community Football Hub Voucher – 5% off at next STITC Kids Party booking
- AMF Bowling – 1 x 4 person family voucher
- AMF Bowling – 25% off Kids Party
- Planet Doughnut, Shrewsbury – 15% off voucher
- Jump-in, Shrewsbury – Buy 1 get 1 free voucher
- Dominos – Voucher booklet
- Extra Matchday Programme (matchday experience only) – £3
- Signed items – can be arranged at £10 per item
- Items must be self-bought, handed to Community Football Hub staff at least 2 weeks prior to party date.