Shrewsbury Town in the Community offer local schools and football clubs the ultimate football experience – as they go behind the scenes on a Shrewsbury Town matchday through their matchday experience opportunity.
Do you want to get a behind the scenes look into the biggest football team in Shropshire?
Our match day experience is open to any junior football teams or schools, in the age groups running from the under 8’s to the under 12’s.
We have two different packages for your team to choose from, which are:
- SILVER: £5 per player:
- Welcome Shrewsbury Town onto the pitch at any Saturday home game waving our NEW centre circle banner.
- Gain a ticket to the match.
- Two free tickets for coaches
- GOLD: £20 per player: –
- Join us for a full day experience prior to a Shrewsbury Town Saturday home fixture.
- Stadium tour of the Montgomery Waters Meadow.
- NEW professional training session before having the chance to meet the stars of Shrewsbury Town.
- Relax in our community hub with lunch and FIFA on our PlayStation 4’s.
- Provide a guard of honour to the squad as they enter the pitch at kick off.
- Half-time game on the hallowed Montgomery Waters Meadow turf.
Each package requires a minimum of 10 players, and a maximum of 16.
Remaining fixtures for the 2018/2019 season:
- Sat 2nd March – Wimbledon
- Sat 16th March – Wycombe Wanderers
- Sat 23rd March – Portsmouth
- Sat 6th April – Scunthorpe United
- Mon 22nd April – Oxford United
- Sat 4th May – Walsall