Our Soccer Schools provide children across Shropshire the chance to train like a pro’ during school holidays, helping them develop their football skills and stay active with our fully qualified coaches.
Our Soccer Schools aim to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for children aged 5 to 12 and give them the opportunity to practice their skills, take part in tournaments, make new friends and have fun whilst being coached by our highly skilled team.
We also get regular visits from Town players during our soccer schools, giving participants the chance to meet their idols and pick the brains of those who have made it in the professional game.
Through the Shrewsbury Town soccer schools, players who excel may get the opportunity to step up to the Advanced Development Centre or Regional Talent Club which are both pathways into elite football that Shrewsbury Town offers.
February Soccer School Dates
- Shrewsbury (Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury Football Hub)
- Monday 17th – Thursday 20th February
- Ludlow (Ludlow Football Stadium)
- Tuesday 18th – Thursday 20th February
- Ludlow Goalkeeper ( Ludlow Football Stadium)
- Tuesday 18th (Age 6-11)
- Shrewsbury Goalkeeper (Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury Football Hub)
- Tuesday 18th February (6-11)
- Shrewsbury Girls Only Soccer School (Mercedes-Benz of Shrewsbury Football Hub)
- Thursday 20th February