An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Health & Wellbeing Team as a Full Time Health Activator. This role will focus on Supporting, Connecting & Inspiring our local community to live active & healthy lifestyles.
This role will primarily focus on supporting:
- Children & Young People (Starting Well),
- Adults (Living Well)
- Older Adults (Ageing Well)
Through the planning, preparation & delivery of a variety of health projects, including Weight Management, Mental Health Support, Cancer Support, Tackling Loneliness & Extra Time Hubs.
- Salary £18,000 – £20,000 (dependant on experience)
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract (1st January 2021 – 31st December 2021) with a view to renewal on confirmation of further funding
- Flexible between the hours of 8:00am – 8:00pm, Monday to Friday with core hours between 09:00 and 5:00pm. Flexible working locations available.
- Flexibility is required as weekends and evening work may be required.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online Breathe HR application form and upload a copy of your Cover Letter & CV when prompted on the application.
Application Form Link: https://hr.breathehr.com/recruitment/vacancies/14020?identifier=shrewsburytowninthecommunity
*Application’s Close Date: Monday 23rd November 2020.*