Looking to showcase your FIFA Skills and be crowned our PL Kicks FIFA Champion?
Shrewsbury Town in the Community are hosting our first FIFA tournament to help get young people engaged with our PL Kicks community and help them stay connected during these uncertain times.
The tournament will run from w/c 27th April with separate brackets running on both Xbox One and PS4 consoles. There will also be two separate age groups for each console, one for ages 11-14, and another for 15-18 year olds to enter.
Please see the full rules below!
- A maximum of 64 teams will play – 32 Xbox and 32 PlayStation.
- Games must be played within three days of release and for proof, both players must report the score via a photograph sent to [email protected]
- You will be responsible of organising your own matches against your opponent. We will make you aware of their gamer tag and then you must organise with them. We can help with this if needed.
- Games must be played via ‘Online Season’ not ‘Ultimate Team’ to ensure this is fair for all.
- You must select a team to play with and use this team at all times, for all matches you play.
- Games will be six minute each half – 12 minutes in total.
- Any foul or abusive language reported to Shrewsbury Town in the Community staff will result in the offending player being dismissed from the tournament.
- This is a knockout tournament so if you win, you go thorough. If you lose, you’re immediately knocked out of the tournament.
- You must have all settings set to ‘Default’.
- You can only pause the game if you want to make substitutions, otherwise it is not permitted to pause the game.
- If your opponent doesn’t play a designated fixture by choosing to opt out, you will automatically receive a 3-0 win.
- Must use different kits to your opponent so you don’t clash.
- The final game will be a one game shootout. If it’s a draw at 90 minutes, extra time and penalties will be played.
- There will be a prize for the winner and social media promotion on our channels!