At Shrewsbury Town in the Community, we want to deliver a service that can be judged as ‘first class’ by our participants, funders and community partners.
Integral to this are our aims and objectives that we make sure we maintain and uphold. These are:
- Using the vehicle of sport, physical activity, health and education alongside the brand name of Shrewsbury Town Football Club to provide high quality, accessible participation for all in our local community.
- Forging stronger connections and networks with local community partners to provide a platform from which to develop and deliver worthwhile and beneficial projects.
- Developing and implementing new and forward thinking projects and initiatives which are in response to community needs.
- Helping organisations develop and maximise the use of community facilities.
- Promoting social responsibility and give support to those in need in order that they have respect for their community and are encouraged to make a positive contribution to society.
To take Shrewsbury Town into the heart of the local community, using the local passion for sport to make a difference.
Shrewsbury Town in the Community’s mission is simple – To utilise the power of sport to engage, inspire and strengthen our local community.
We are proud of what we do here at Shrewsbury Town in the Community, and every one of our team make sure that we uphold the following values:
Passion – We are passionate about what we deliver for Shrewsbury Town Football Club, and how we can make a difference for the community we live in.
Inclusive – We are committed to support all of our participants regardless of race, gender or ability and will ensure that our programmes reflect this.
Proactive – We are determined to be forward thinking, innovative and ambitious in continually looking to improve our performance and impact.
Fun – We want all participants to share our enjoyment and enthusiasm in what we deliver – in a fun and safe environment.